Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who needs a spoon

I decided to attempt the pudding project again and see if Kylie was ready to touch it with her hands. She opted out of using her hands when I tried to offer a finger full from my pudding cup.


You see, she was too busy eyeing her own pudding cup and she quickly snatched it up and took off with it...so cute to see those little legs scampering away with the prize of chocolate pudding!


I snapped a few pics of her face decorated in pudding. I can't believe that she was such a mess...this is something I am not used to at all with Kylie. She's never liked getting messy. Not to mention the fact that I cringe at the thought of all the mess and gooeyness of it all. So yes, I was surprised how well I did with it too. Just look at how cute she is in these pics.









This pic is my favorite. I just love the look on her face, not to mention the pudding that is covering her face and her dress. We went straight to the tub after our pudding play. Needless to say Kylie enjoyed her treat.



2 comments:

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

Hmmmm...I always wondered where she got her OCD from ;)

MJStump said...

Oh yes, all from her mama..lol

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez