Sunday, September 12, 2010

at least 74

I'm loving these last couple of posts with numbers in the title. I'm sure it's got you all wondering what the story is behind them :)



I think it was last Thursday or so, when I decided that I wanted to try and keep track of all the words Kylie says in a day. I didn't get through the whole day...not even half of the day, before throwing in the towel on that idea. Just see below.


You see, I think she somehow knew that I was trying to do something like this, because she was like a little tornado that day. I couldn't even tell you how many things I picked up and put away. I seriously spent the whole first half of our day picking up after her. I never had to chase after her like this in our house or clean up so much....she has always been really good at putting things away. I guess something got into her and she was just on a mission to explore and scatter all of her newly found treasures.

Anyhow, when I realized I couldn't keep up with the little miss and my own word tracking project...I gave up. Once I added up all of the words I did get, I got a grand total of 74.


I knew she had more than what we originally thought, but I wouldn't have guessed it to be that high. Now, I'm thinking it has got to be a good amount over that, especially since I stopped tracking her words around 11:15 or so that morning.


Oh and to make it even more fun, later that afternoon I pulled out the flashcards with no prompting, and these are all the ones she named for me.






I know, the picture is sideways, no matter what I tried...it just would not work.



1 comment:

Seth Jensen said...

Wow! Kylie is growing up fast. What a cute little booger!

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez