Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Word of the day

Kylie said a new word today...baby. I like how she says it be-be.



That made me think that I need to count up all the words that she has. I love that I had to go back through some of my blog posts to make sure I wasn't missing any. She is just expanding her vocabulary so much recently that I'm sure it won't be before long where I won't be able to keep track of all of her words. Of course that makes me smile and so proud of her :)



Let's see, right now her words are: up, hi, owl, mama, dada, ball, bubba, bye, eye, bowl, Elmo, baby


She still has the baby cheeks a bit, but not so much a baby anymore. No matter how old she is, she will always been our baby.


No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez