Thursday, May 13, 2010

A day to celebrate

I'm going to do my best to not draw too much attention to this post, but I felt it very necessary to make a note about something....something that we didn't think would happen.



One year ago today, May 13th 2009, at 8:18am was the last recorded time that I saw Kylie doing those unwelcome movements. I won't call them what they are by name....I know it bothers Matt when I reference them, and even remind him of how long it has been. I promise I won't jinx anything hun.



It is really something to celebrate! We have been very blessed, because we know how things could have turned out for Kylie. We still have a ways to go before we know how well Kylie will fare, but right now she is the light of our lives and astounding us every step of the way. We love you baby girl!
May 17, 2009
May 12, 2010

1 comment:

The Berg Family said...

This made me cry! She has come so far and I know she will continue to grow with you and Matt as parents. What a wonderful, blessed girl!

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez