Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tears of joy for Mama

Okay, so yesterday while we were visiting Kylie's Great-Grandma Felder, Kylie did something that brought me to tears....happy tears.


Yesterday, April 2, 2010 marks the first day that Kylie called me Mama! She has said mama before, but she was just imitating the sounds, but never meaning to say it or referring to me.


When Great-Grandma Felder went in the kitchen to get some yummy apple brownies that she made, Kylie looked at me and said Mama to get my attention to show me something. I'm sure I had that look on my face that said...wait, what did you just say. Matt had that look too, and we both looked at each other when we heard her say it. Then she said it again, and we knew for certain she was calling me Mama!


She hasn't said it since, but hearing her utter my name for the first time was so precious and just something that I will forever cherish. I still get excited every time I hear her say up (her first word). I love the sound of her little voice, and can't wait to hear more.


Here is a pic of the face that just melted my heart and turned me into a puddle of tears.


No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez