Thursday, January 20, 2011

All things Kylie...and some pics too!

Working Girl

Kylie tries to get on our desktop computer whenever I am outside to take Annie out, or just whenever she sees that she has a free shot at typing...banging, on the keyboard. Oh, she tells us that she is checking her email when she gets on it. She has a LeapTop that she got as one of her birthday gifts, so we tell her she is Only allowed to check her email on Her computer.


Here is a pic I got when I saw both Kylie and Matt on their computers. Matt was doing some work stuff, and had a grumpy look on his face...not so blog-able, so I asked him to smile for the pic :)








Kylie got this super cute outfit from Grandma Karen & Papa Joe for Christmas.....I totally had to get some pics of her in it.











A little bit of R&R before getting ready for bedtime.










Kylie had to support the Chiefs by wearing her Chiefs cheerleading outfit during the playoff games....cute smiles and some cheers too!












Santa?

The other night I was getting both Kylie and myself all cleaned up and ready for bedtime. I was washing my face while Kylie sat on the potty. The next thing I know, Kylie says Momma look Santa Claus. I responded with "Do you think Momma looks like Santa Claus?" She answers with Yep and then she gives that sweet grin that she gives when she knows she is being silly. Mind you, this is what she also says to Matt when he shaves. Perhaps I need to try a non foaming facial cleanser in the future :)



Umm...this isn't a Diner

I was getting lunch ready for the three of us, and I had Kylie's cooling off in the fridge. Kylie is already in her chair in the dining room and waiting for her food. I told her it wasn't ready just yet, and she could play while she waited. The next thing I know she is yelling Mommy, mommy bring food! At first I was like what did she just say? Then I just laughed to myself when I realized she was a hungry little girl and wanted her food pronto.


Good Hygiene


Kylie is getting sneakier by the day. I can not tell you how many times I have found her in the bathroom with either her toothbrush or mine and a tube of toothpaste. She has yet to get the tubes of toothpaste open, but I'm sure it is only a matter of time before she is painting the walls with it.






My Little Cook

Kylie absolutely loves to help out in the kitchen....perhaps a little Martha Stewart in the making :) Anyhow, I know we did these before, but she was so excited to help me with some fresh green beans the other day. I just love those little hands!









Cookie Monster

Kylie and I made cookies together one night last week while Matt was working, and I let her have 2 of them. She said wake up, eat more. I told her that yes, she can have more when she wakes up in the morning. How about she woke up at around 6:15 the following morning (an hour early) and I took her potty, and she asked me for her cookie. I seriously think she woke up early just so she could get that cookie I promised her. I told her it was too early for cookies, and she had to go back to sleep.



She then said see dadda. I told her that dadda was sleeping, and she needed to go back to sleep too. She said tickle him. She likes to tickle us when we are sleeping, or just pretending to sleep when we play with her. I said no tickle, and put her back down.

Later that day I caught her moving a chair over to the counter where the tray of cookies was, and trying to sneak some. I then moved the cookie tray and put it in the microwave....same thing. I decided to put it in the oven when she wasn't around, and it worked....too bad I forgot to take the tray out when I turned the oven on that evening to make dinner...the cookies were fine, but my non-metal tray got a bit warped.




Snow Bunny

Here are some more snow pics I took sometime last week or the week before that...I can't remember :) Kylie now says play snow just about every time she looks out the window. I'm sure we will have more snow pics soon, especially since we got somewhere around 8 inches of snow yesterday.

You will notice the shiny cheeks...I put some vaseline on her cheeks for some protection before we headed out in the snow.





She was definitely excited to go play in the snow...I even got a smiley pic!





Beginning her trek out in the snow





I did a lot of these in b/w. I just liked how they looked.








She really loves to throw snow up now...watch out, she is getting good at throwing it at us now!



No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez