Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let freedom ring


 
I'm guessing I was taking pics of something or another, and to my surprise Kylie asked me to take a couple of her.  She is not one to like pictures, and will often try to escape or not smile.  So here are a couple of her being her silly self.
 
 
Fish face
 
 
 
 
Striking a pose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not sure how well you can see this, but we were practicing writing her name one day, so I had to take a pic of the board and I wouldn't erase it...it was just too cute and she did a great job! 
 

 
 
 
Those of you that are long time followers may know that the 4th of July is a big day for us....it marked the first day we went out in public with Kylie after she was off the ACTH for her IS.  If you are new to this blog, the ACTH greatly compromised her immune system, so we had to isolate Kylie for the 9 wks she was on the meds and a few there after for her immune system to build back up. 
 
 
Here is a little collage of sorts I created to capture the last few years of Kylie at the Lenexa 4th of July Parade.
 
 
 
 
Below are some pics of her from the parade this past July 2012:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Literally holding on to the edge of her seat as she waits for the parade to begin!

 
 
 
 
 
Checking to see if the parade is coming yet
 

 
 
 
 
There is a family that is always around the spot we sit at every year, and they gave Kylie a tattoo...she loved it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kylie with her Dadda
 
 
 
 
 
I think the parade is starting!
 
 
 
 
 
Our church was in the parade, and we like to march in the other parades with them, but this one is ours to watch.  Kylie's favorite girl was in the parade, and she came by to say hi!  Kylie was excited to give her friend a balloon and some candy for her birthday...yep she marched in the parade on her birthday :)
 
 



 
Enjoy some of the candy that was tossed to her during the parade.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All in all, I say she had a great time celebrating the 4th and her own freedom too :)
 



To my surprise one day, I was awakened by Kylie screaming.  I was worried about what I would find when I opened her door and this was it...she got her leg stuck in her bed.  I could not get it out and I thought about calling the fire department, but I figured that may traumatize her even more, so...


 
 
 
... I called Matt and he came home from work and had to cut the bed to get her leg out. 
 





Kylie was coloring some pictures one day, and something about her smile and how much fun she was having sent me to grab the camera.  So here you get some more pics of Kylie...you can never have too many :)





I think this one might be my fave!
 

No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez