Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stand up, stand up...

So Kylie loves to stand like all the time now, and I thought I would capture that on video. I showed Matt and he said it had to be on the blog. She usually gets so excited when she stands, mainly because we usually cheer her on. Her pulling herself up and standing is still worth celebrating to us...things we weren't sure she could do or if she would have trouble doing them.

Long before she could stand on her own, she loved to stand up with our help. That caused me to make up another song for her...

"Stand up, stand up. Everybody shout: stand up, stand up. Cause there's no doubt, you have more fun when you move all about!" Sorry to disappoint, but I am not singing this in the video :) Enjoy!

No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez