Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We are getting so close...

In just 2 more days we will know the sex of our baby! We are both getting so very excited, as the date draws near. Hopefully I will be able to rest once we find out the news, as I have not been able to sleep well the last few days due to my growing excitement.

We have almost finished our registries, and are awaiting the news before we have everything completed. My goodness were we overwhelmed with all of the baby products out there, and wondering what is and is not necessary. Thanks to a few people and some reading we think we were able to narrow things down to what will be the most useful. I am sure there will be some trial and error on some items, but we hope that we will be eliminate as much of that as possible.

It is so unbelievably amazing to see how quickly this pregnancy has been so far. To think just 8 or 9 wks ago I was so sick and needed to take meds to help with the nausea and vomiting, and now we are almost to the halfway point. I am just in awe as to how quickly this process has been, and how much I need to really embrace every new experience.

No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez