Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Baby Belly

I am proud to say that I officially have a baby belly now, rather than one that just looks a little thick. I have always thought baby bellies looked so cute on other women, and have recently began enjoying my new look. I am still in awe knowing that this little miniature person is inside of me and we will soon be here for all to see.

Here's one of the first pics of my baby belly. This photo was taken the day before I graduated and is just soo cool for me to see how both the baby and I are growing!

We are both excited to see the upcoming changes and new experiences that are yet to come. I can't wait to feel our little one kick for the first time, and of course we can not wait until we find out the sex of our baby (just 4 more weeks!).

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

You look so beautiful, Jody! I am proud you are my friend.
Sherrie

Amy said...

1Yea! I'm so excited for you guys! You look beautiful. See you tomorrow night.

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez