Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Semi-Official Results are In!!















Well today was a big day, as we found out the sex of our baby...It's a Girl!! Today was one of the most amazing moments of our life! To see our baby on the screen and watch her kick and move around was just awesome! I had some tears rolling down my face as I saw her. I asked the sonographer person if he had any other patients for the day, because I wanted to just watch her move all day long :) He just laughed and smiled at me...Hello I was serious..lol

Now that we now we will be having a girl, I was thinking I may begin to sleep better. I'm starting to think that I will be sleeping even less, rather than more. I'm sure I will begin having all sorts of ideas of what colors to do her room in and all the things I want to do before she arrives. Goodness this is so exciting! Enjoy the first pics of our baby girl!

1 comment:

MJStump said...

What's a sonographer? I believe they are known as "ultrasoundologists"

:-)

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez