Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We Have Movement (Part II)

Hey readers! What's up? Matt here, and this will be my initial venture into this blogging thing.

So, I'm getting ready for work this morning and as I'm getting dressed Jody kind of rolls over and says that she really wants the baby to move (she may have actually said "Kylie" and not "the baby"). First off this was weird because Jody is NEVER actually awake when I'm getting ready to leave in the morning. I usually give her a kiss, tell her that I love her and that I'll see her later - all without much movement or sound coming from the recipient. However, today was different. She was awake!

Jody thought she felt little Kylie move and told me where to put my hand. Sure enough, just a couple seconds later, BLAMMO! There was movement. Needless to say, that was a pretty neat way to start my day.

I also started painting the nursery yesterday. It's this really cool kind of aqua-ish blue color. Yes, I know we're having a girl and blue is a boy color, but this is neat-o. We'll definitely put some pics up once it's all cut in.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed my post. I should probably actually get to work.

No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez