Tuesday, October 16, 2012

To the patch we go...pumpkin that is.

 
Kylie's school goes to the KC Pumpkin Patch each year for a field trip, and they get to enjoy all the fun things going on there and get a pumpkin too!  Just before we headed out that way, I wanted to snap a few pics of Kylie...imagine that :)
 
 
So she is totally not into this, and really just wants to go see her friends. Oh yeah, and she is totally rocking the new shirt I made her...just for the trip to the patch :)
 
 



I told her we will head on out, once I get some smiley pics...so she cheesed up for me!
 

 



Love those eyes...she's got her daddy's eyes.
 
 
 



And we are at the patch!  I have not seen so many white pumpkins in one place before.
 
 



Haha, this one is cute...trying with all her might to pick up a big pumpkin.
 
 



What?! why on earth is this pumpkin too heavy for me to lift?
 
 



One of my faves!
 
 



Kylie and some of her classmates checking out the little pumpkins and gourds.
 
 



 She is getting taller...I took her pic here last year too :)
 
 



 
Yay, the kids all love jumping on the big pillow!  Hooray, Kylie went on it by herself this year...last year I had to jump with her, and this year I got to watch all the smiles!
 
 



Time for the train ride...this was a huge moment for Kylie.  Last year, she was on it long enough for me to snap a pic, and then just melted down.  Soooo happy, and proud that she got on it...not so excited, but she did it!

 



Hmm..not so sure about this thing.
 
 



Here comes the train...ughh tractor with some colorful rain barrels :)
 
 



I don't think she cracked a smile on the ride...too concerned, but so glad she got on and stayed on!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Feeding some goats...she loves this...it tickles when they eat the food out of her hand.
 
 
 
 
 
Riding some big bikes.
 
 
 



An attempt at getting a pic of all her classmates.  Way more of a challenged when there is more than one!
 
 



This one is pretty good, but we lost a guy.
 
 
 
 
 
So this totally looks they are contemplating something...
 
 


...and then they got busted!
 

 




I didn't see this last year...another thing to take yearly pics of Kylie.
 
 




She loved this little digger they had there!
 
 
 



Playing in the corn
 
 




This slide the kids went on just really shot them out of it.  So after a few times down it, each kid figured out how to position themselves, so they wouldn't end up on their bottoms.  Here is Kylie celebrating that she did it...she kept saying "Yay, I did it...I'm the winner!"
 
 



Back up top, and ready to go down again.
 
 
 
 
 
On one of the horse swings made out of an old tired.
 
 



This one was sweet...some of the girls holding hands to get on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch.
 
 




I think the kids were getting kind of tired already, so it was nice to get a ride down to get their pumpkins.

 




We let the kids get off first, and they just went right ahead into the patch...no parents needed I suppose.
 
 
 



Something about that face was just too cute!  I can't believe how big she is!
 
 
 
 
 
Back on the tractor with her pumpkin.
 
 




They had a lot of purple painted pumpkins on the tables where the kids had snacks, so I just had to take a pic.
 
 




I tried to get one of Kylie, but she was watching for her friend, so here it is :)
 
 



Lastly, this one was taken at home and she had just seen her dadda coming down the street, hence the big smile!
 
 


No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez