Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dressing up

So yesterday, I had a bit of a photo shoot with Kylie. You see, I made her a cute little sundress while she was napping, and I was so excited for her to wake up so I could try it on her and take tons of pics!

I bought the fabric a couple or few months ago...so long that I can't remember. Anyhow, I decided that I need to make her a dress. Matt's Grandma, who we now call Franma, sent me a link to a blog with some how-to instructions on making a pretty little sundress. I'm so glad she did, because without it, the dress would not have been possible.

Below you will see about a dozen pics or so. She was just so adorable, that I could not stop taking pics! Matt checked and I apparently took like 100 pics, but kept about 50 or so.







This is one of my favorites!




She was trying to be sneaky and taking stuff out of my purse. I caught her red-handed and with a sweet smile!




Thinking about touching the water running down the fountain.





There she goes. She usually likes to lick her finger after touching the water...kinda gross, I know.




I love this one too! It's almost like she was posing and looking off in the distance or something.




Thinking about who she should call first after getting ahold of my phone.






I think she is going to call her daddy and tell him how much she loves him.







I got her mid-laugh here. She was being silly and hiding my phone.




Okay, I love this one too! This is when we came back inside and Kylie just had to play dressup. Funny thing is that she took off all of the necklaces and headbands except for what she has on in this pic. I think we have a little fashionista on our hands...she left on the items that matched her dress!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Oh Jody...she's beautiful!

...danielle

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez