Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sew...where are all the blog posts?

Okay, so I know I have been far and few between on blog posts for quite a while...but I am trying to catch up, promise!


I must tell you what I have been doing with all of my time when Kylie is asleep...apparently it isn't blogging :) I have been sewing, and crafting and with that comes taking tons of pics, and then editing them, and posting them onto FB. I have recently created a FB page for all of the things I have been creating. Just click here and you can see it....oh, and you can become a fan too! My page is titled :


Why Mae Blossoms? Because Mae is Kylie's middle name, and well the Blossoms part is because she is just so darn amazing and beautiful, just like a blossoming little flower. I think the logo is so cute and just perfect! Matt's friend, Branden Hughes designed it for me last year, and I am finally starting to get things rolling for my little business of sorts.
I thought I would show you all what I have been creating. So just scroll on through to take a look. Hope you like!

Lots of Clothes



Accessories

Kids Play

No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez