Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Prayers for Trevor

So after seeing another IS momma's post about Trevor, I realized I needed to do the same. Trevor is a beautiful little guy with an infectious smile and eyes full of wonder and hope. He will be undergoing brain surgery, as a hope to slay the seizure monster that has been holding him captive for too long.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers. His mommy has been of great support to me when Kylie was diagnosed and that has meant so much to me. Sorry I didn't post this sooner or think of it all on my own, but everyone needs to see how sweet this little guy is and pray for him and his family.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks so much, hon. We are such a community...connected by super glue!

(((hugs)))

...danielle

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez