Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catching up with Tinkerbell

Okay, so I am getting behind again, but here's a try at catching up.  Kylie told me she wanted to be Tinkerbell for Halloween, so I started searching for patterns and tutorials online, and this is what I came up with...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course, our little Tinkerbell just couldn't be a true Tinker fairy without some shoes, so I made those too...Yay, now I can say I made some shoes...or slippers :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just the prettiest little Tinker you ever did see!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here she is with the Tinkerbell pumpkin I made for her....she loved it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Kylie's one school sells pumpkins and we have bought our pumpkins there every year, even before we had our little princess.  Here is a pic I snapped of the photo that was posted outside her classroom after all the kids picked out their pumpkins.  Look there, she had a great big smile too!  (On the far right)
 
 
 




Kylie's class had a little Halloween party too, and here was a cute pic I snapped of all the kids praying before they got their snacks to eat.






All the kids lined up to sing a cute little Halloween song...she did great and smiled too! She sure is getting so big and doing so many new and great things. 







Here is Kylie at her other school and all the kids were smiles for a group picture...look at that grin on our Tinker!
 





Doing some trick or treating at school
 





Kylie with one of her friends from school
 





So I had to pick Kylie up from school early to trick or treat at Matt's work, and no other kids were there yet, because we got there before it started.  Needed to get that nap in so we would have a good night trick or treating :)







Love this little moment!
 





Me and my Tinkerbell :)
 




Kylie had school pictures, and we finally got them back.  I always worry how she will do, because this has always been a tough area for her....just having all the attention focused on her for a photo can be too much.  Her school gives us the option to purchase the CD and we can print as we please.  I love that they do this, because they do a handful of pics because they know how tough it can be for some kiddos.    Here is the first pic.  Ughh, just broke my heart to see her anxious body language...poor girl.





There were a couple more to follow the first one, and then we got this one...yay, we got a smile!
 

 

This is the best one of all, and we love that she smiled for two pics!  Now we know we need to work on that proper body posture (less anxious) and she will be posing for all her pics! 


No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez