Sunday, September 7, 2008

We have our crib!










Our crib came in on Friday, so Matt and his dad worked on getting it all put together that very evening. Here are a couple pics of what our little girl's room looks like with her crib all together. I was very excited to see it all assembled, so I could finally put on the cribskirt I made, and see how well it coordinated with the valance I had made for her window.

Oh, I have also begun painting on her walls today! Oh my goodness it looks so cute, but sorry...no sneak peaks for you guys. I want to wait until everything is complete before I post anymore nursery room pics, so you'll just have to be a little patient ;)

No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez