Friday, July 2, 2010

Shhh...time for ni-night

When I was in the shower yesterday, Kylie came up and was jabbering to me. I asked if she could go get her friends from her room and put them on the bed to go ni-night. Once I was out of the shower, I saw that she had begun to get some of her stuffed animal friends and she laid them down to go ni-night.


The other day she was doing that downstairs and laying her toys on the couch and I put my finger to my mouth and said Shhhh, they are going ni-night.


So each time she would lay down a new friend, she would go Ssssss and put her finger to her mouth, and then say ni-ni. Oh my goodness, I was teary eyed!


She hopped up onto the glider in her room and motioned for me to hand her some more of her friends, and she proceeded to lay them down around her and once again, she went Sssss, and said ni-ni.


I ran down to grab the camera. And got this shot of her as she was saying Ssssssss.






Then this morning, to my surprise Matt had the day off of work! Yay! The cute part was Kylie said ni-ni to Matt as they were downstairs eating some breakfast. She then laid down on the floor and put her head on the pillow next to Matt. So sweet!



As always, we love being parents to such a sweet little lady :)

No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez