Friday, June 20, 2008

Nursery Ideas

After taking a very short nap yesterday in attempts to recharge, I decided to start looking for ideas and colors for our nursery. I really wanted to find some bright and bold colors to make a fun room for the baby, that will be sure to keep her alert. Yet, I also wanted to get colors that would be gender neutral just in case they were wrong and our little girl turns out to be a little boy.

This is a photo of the fabric I purchased to make a crib skirt. I love the bright colors, and the pattern has both pink and blue, which can easily be incorporated into the nursery. All the colors will give me a range of options to use as accent colors all throughout the room. I can't wait to get started, and bring the room to life!

No comments:

 

Miniature Stump Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez